How to Manage, Update & Use Your Biz Technology Webinar
Learn How to Use Your WordPress Website & 1ShoppingCart
Entrepreneurs ask me questions about how to use and maximize their WordPress website and their shopping carts or email marketing programs all the time.
These are the things that, if you put in place well and develop systems in, can save you a TON OF TIME in your business. PLUS they can make you a TON OF MONEY in the process if you know how to maximize them!
The STRATEGY behind your website and your online systems or technology is the most important part of why you have them. But most entrepreneurs DON’T KNOW ENOUGH about their systems – specifically your WordPress websites and your shopping cart.
These days, typically I recommend 1shoppingcart for entrepreneurs who need to sell stuff online. Not Infusionsoft, which is a much more beefy program but also 4-5 times more expensive. It’s just not necessary if you don’t even understand how to use your basic systems or you’re not making enough money yet to pay for a support team just for Infusionsoft stuff.
- And when do you upgrade or add a shopping cart?
- What’s an opt in box?
- How do autoresponders work and what do I say in them?
- How do I get people to take action on my site or buy my products/services online?
All very good questions that I will answer on this WEBINAR!
Watch the video to the right for more explanation of what I’ll be covering.
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR YOU and you want to SIGN UP for it IF:
- You aren’t comfortable logging into your WordPress website and doing much of anything in the backend.
- You aren’t comfortable logging into your shopping cart (or email marketing system) too much and doing too much in there either OR you aren’t sure which technology you SHOULD HAVE for emailing, autoresponders, your database CRM, e-commerce and more.
- You don’t want to pay for a techy person to do every tiny little tweak or change that needs to happen on your site or in your cart or email marketing program
- You want to at least know how to do the BASICS yourself – adding a page, link, photo, video, blog post or more.
- Change copy, add opt in forms or questionnaires for more engaging and interacting on your site.
- Add products and autoresponders to your cart and send emails or figure out how to upload new contacts to your list so you can market to them
- And soooooo much more….ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED LIVE. And if you can’t make it live, I’ll bet the other people who do make it live on the call will probably have the SAME questions that you do so you’ll most likely get them answered that way.
I can’t make it any easier than this – sign up below and get the NEEDED TECHY TRAINING to empower you as a budding entrepreneur so that you can manage your business, systems, marketing and more more effectively!
The cost: $49 (Instant Access to Replay of Webinar Upon Sign up)
JumpStart Your Biz Coach, Katrina Sawa, kicks her clients & their businesses into high gear, turning their inspiration and ideas into smooth-running, moneymaking businesses. Katrina is the creator of the Jumpstart Your Marketing® & Sales System, award-winning coach and author of Love Yourself Successful. She inspires, motivates and educates women entrepreneurs in her annual events, virtual bootcamps, free webinars and video trainings plus one-on-one coaching. She loves helping entrepreneurs develop leveraged strategies, market and monetize more plus teach the “how-to” of what you need to grow your business FAST. Get your FREE Entrepreneur’s Success Kit plus a couple other Free Gifts online at www.JumpStartYourMarketing.com/freegifts!
What some of Kat’s Clients have to say…
“Before I met Kat, I knew bits and pieces about social media, websites, shopping carts, etc. Although, I am technologically capable and learn fast, I was extremely overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do and where to start. After I started coaching with Kat, it got much easier. I realized that because I didn’t know the ins and outs I was afraid to make a fatal mistake. I also didn’t know how they link together, which is for what, how often is too little, or too much, etc. Kat put it all in perspective for me. And, through her coaching, she told me how and when to use which tool, how to make sure they are all coherent, and have a plan to be consistent. There is much more to learn and that what is good about it, Kat is on top of it and shares what she learns.” ~ Sonia Shafazand, Life Coach with BandofCourage.com
“The 1-on-1 VIP coaching you gave me Jump Started my entire business! Because of you, I took my passion from “hobby” status to actual money-in-the-bank “business” status! You have all the requisite characteristics of a perfect coach: Your enthusiasm and support never wane. Your knowledge and skill are ever-present. And your recommendations are spot-on.” ~ Lauren Salamone, Best-selling Author & Award-winning Mentor to Today’s College Women, New York, NY
“Does a Dog Nutrition Blogger Need a Business Coach? A year ago, my answer would have been a confidence “no.” Today, it’s “Absolutely!” My goal is to turn my blog into a full-time business and I realized that I had no idea how to make that happen and that’s when I connected with Katrina Sawa. In 3 months, Katrina helped me change my focus to creating revenue streams. And what’s astounding is that she doesn’t work in the pet industry.
I learned to:
- Look for the revenue opportunities in everything I did.
- Confidently promote my services and blog to brands and close a sale.
- I wrote several list-building reports and made changes that increased daily subscribers.
- I started my first book on raw feeding.
- I created a blog coaching program.
- I created a blog sponsorship package.
And traffic to my blog increased by 33%. Today, I’m scheduled to speak at 3 prominent events and pet brands that I respect are showing an interest in sponsoring Keep the Tail Wagging. All this happened in 3 months. Imagine what could happen in 6-12 months.” – Kimberly Gauthier, Dog Nutrition Blogger, Marysville, WA
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent the program and its potential. The testimonials and the examples used are exceptional results and they don’t apply to the average attendee or purchaser. These testimonials and are not intended to represent nor guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or the similar results. Your individual success depends on your background, your dedication, your desire, and your motivation. There is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.