I am excited about being on the road and I am speaking with a bunch of my friends, join us for fun-filled, content-packed informative days or 1/2 days of trainings then evenings of networking (in most locations). The next stop on my Entrepalooza Speakers Tour is on March 22nd in Austin, TX with Sandy Burton
This ½ day seminar is ideal for Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Independent Sales Professionals who want to build a more profitable business but not work so hard at it.
Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of how to do the following in your business whether you have a business right now or you want to build one:
• Cultivate more and better relationships on all levels for higher revenues
• Network and market strategically to maximize your time and ROI
• Strategically plan with more efficient strategies for growing your business with more ease and less overwhelm
• Systematize your online and social media marketing efforts to reach thousands of new prospects every month
• Follow up and market to your database with more concrete, proven and easy to implement strategies and systems in order to see more consistent sales and growth
During the presentation I will be presenting about how to get out of the overwhelm you’re in or guilt your feeding yourself and learn a way to actually get all your follow up done including what to say, send, write or call about and how to learn ways to build and manage more quality relationships with clients, prospects, leads, referrals and everyone you come in contact to – online or off.
Sandy will be presenting about the simplest (yet most unused) secret to getting more qualified referrals that actually become clients.
Come learn from two industry authorities in business growth and marketing. Click here —-> http://katrinasawa.com/entrepalooza_austin For more details about our presentations and to register.