If you could get the media to get clients for you (and you didn’t have to pay for it) would that mean for your business? Instant credibility? A totally unfair advantage over your competition? More clients and money?
To do that, you’ve got to know what media pros look for and how to position yourself to BE what they’re looking for!
My friend, Annetta Wilson, is giving you that advantage! She’s coached anchors on CNN and spent 30 years in television news herself as an anchor, reporter, talk show host, producer and writer.
She’s giving up the secrets in this one-time opportunity call, click her to sign up - http://bit.ly/KatSawa
Here’s what she will reveal on her call:
- Why “what you know” is NOT the most important factor in getting you on the air (most experts NEVER figure this out).
- Three questions you MUST answer BEFORE you talk to an interviewer.
- The REAL definition of “news” and why you need to know that up front (there’s more to it than you think!).
- Who’s who in a newsroom and why contacting the wrong person will get you completely ignored.
- The mindset shift you need to make (it’s the first thing a reporter or interviewer looks for)
Why not make the media your unpaid sales staff?
I wouldn’t wait if I were you, because the clock is ticking: http://bit.ly/KatSawa