Over the last couple years and all my mastermind group meetings and events one thing I’ve learned is that when you go to an important event or have something coming up in life or even if you just want to set some goals….it’s sooooo important to set your intentions for what you want to happen.
I’ve learned that you should talk about them as though they have already happened and then make sure they are on top of your mind at all times to keep you focused.
So, my intentions for this Oprah Trip are as follows:
- “Be” Myself, Be Kat
- Have fun, relax
- Inspire and motivate others
- Be inspired and open to learning new things and thoughts
- Be open to possibilities and all opportunities that may come
- Get one or more radio show interviews on Oprah and Friends
- Be memorable with Corny (Oprah’s Radio Show Producer)
- Obtain multiple media contacts through Corny
- Be singled out on the Oprah show, on air by Oprah as the Entrepreneur who paid $50K for the chance to meet her
- Make 10-20 new HOT connections
- Build my list with 20-30 new people
- Prospect for 2 new clients (remember I’m going to an ewomennetwork event while I’m here too)
- Talk to Sandra Yancey (at the ewn event) about being a speaker at the 2009 Annual Conference in Dallas
So, this is what I’m setting out to accomplish or experience this week. I’m sharing it with you, on this blog and in this manner because I know doing this really works!
In January when I posted my huge list of what I wanted in my Mr. Right….it worked! I have met him and we are truly in love and on a path towards building our future. So, why not do this every time I have something important going on in my life? Makes sense, doesn’t it?
Besides, who cares what anyone else thinks about what I write. People who resonate with me will like me, trust me and do business with me; those who don’t, won’t but that’s ok.
Now….how are you putting your goals and intentions out there to the Universe?? Try it!
– Kat Out