Or better yet, do you have one of your own??
Many of you already are people I like to refer my clients and friends to but frankly it’s hard to keep track of all the referrals; I’m sure you probably feel this way too (those of you who get and refer a lot each month). So I’m implementing a system to make referring and outsourcing a lot easier and this could be something that would work (or a variation of it) in your business in order to make you more money and get more referrals yourself!
Here is a list I composed of the vendors and resources I like to know a few of and refer out often – are you one of these???? I have a few in each category that I normally refer to but frankly I’m looking for some SOLID RELATIONSHIPS and agreements with folks who understand this type of business model.
- Advertising Mediums
- Attorneys – Business or Estate
- Audio Recording Companies
- Branding Specialists
- Business Consultants/Strategists
- Coaches – business and personal
- Computer Techs and companies
- CPA’s, Accountants
- Credit Card Services, Merchant Services
- Direct mail list brokers
- Disc Jockeys
- Financial Planners/Advisors
- Gift Basket Companies and Gifting related companies
- Graphic designers
- Hosting companies
- HR or career consultants
- Internet marketing specialists, SEO companies
- Intuitives and Psychics
- Mailing Houses
- Organizations – eWomenNetwork, chambers, leads groups
- Personnel Agencies
- Pet Sitters
- Professional Organizers
- Promotional product companies
- Public Relations People
- Shopping Carts
- Sign and Graphic companies
- Video Recording Companies
- Virtual Assistants
- Virtual Office Receptionists
- Web designers
- Websites and resources online – birthdayalarm.com, vistaprint.com, webstat.com, sendoutcards.com, etc.
***Now, keep in mind, I know sometimes over 30 people in just ONE category so I can’t refer you all BUT I am interested to know those of you who will APPRECIATE the referrals if you know what I mean!***
Since my business is really turning into a connection and referral based model where I refer out and outsource almost everything I need an my clients need, I’m putting this together to make me more organized, help my assistant be more organized, make my referrals more organized, etc.
In return, of course I have an affiliate program that you all can join (Sign up online now for my affiliate program (it’s free) and start earning commissions).
– Katrina Out